<< back to Useful Staff Tips
When To Post
Click the Image to View Larger
Things to Keep In Mind While Posting Content
- Make the content interesting to read.
- Visuals work very well in a visual world. Post a RELEVANT image to your content based on the information you’re presenting.
- Don’t just throw it together. Spend time to brand the posts. Include logos as necessary.
- Not too long, not too short, but detailed too.
- Long posts lost your audience.
- Short posts seem like you’re half-assing a post. Don’t do that. It gives the impression of laziness.
- Be detailed enough to cover the details. Section off necessary details so they can follow up on it when they have the time to.
- Engage your audience.
- Give them a “Plan of Action”. Make them follow up and do more research. This gives them initiative to want to know more. It may be a “Click to Learn More” or “Follow us on our social networks”.
- Leave contact information.
- There are times where you post something and your audience may have a follow up question. How can they ask you when you don’t leave information?
- Most importantly: KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL
- We are a professional organization. Yes we can have fun but do it in a manner that reflects a professional business. These are there for the potential sponsors who see our content. If we’re using words like “Sup doodes!” we would not be leaving a lasting impression on potential sponsors.